Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Read this and got the answers!!

Please read below carefully if you want to know what i feel lately ;

I never knew I could hurt like this

And everyday life goes on like"I wish I could talk to you for awhile"
Dying inside cause I can't stand itMake or break up
Can't take this madnessWe don't even really know why
I try and try so hard

To keep our love alive
If you dont' know me at this point
Then I highly doubt you ever willI really need you to give me
That unconditional love I used to feelIt's no mistaking, we're just erasingFrom our hearts and minds

And I know we said let go
But I kept on hanging on
Inside I know it's over
You're really gone
It's killing meCause there ain't nothing that I can do
I stay in love with you
And I keep on telling myself
That you'll come back around
And I try to front like 'Oh well'Each time you let me down
See I can't get over youNow no matter what I do, I stay in love with you

Feels so empty inside since our last kiss goodbye

Picture you in my mind and I can't seem to rationalize
The way we let it end It just don't make no sense
This cant be happening I need you back again!

You said you'd never leave me so I'll keep believing

That eventually Call it what you want it's in your eyes
We gonna make it through this i'll prove it Somethin' bout our love will not fade away
Always everlasting

In my heart I know this Ain't gonna be our last kiss

It's too big we just cant quit
What you think this is?
Our love will always exist
Listen to me Boy you know we trill
So stop frontin'
What we got is still something something
This feeling is too good to miss And ain't no kiss gonna ever be our last kiss
Too real to be the last kiss I mean, it's to big for us to quit

You know, i don't believe it's over like this

Miss you but I try not to cry

As time goes byAnd soon as you reach a better place
Still I'd give the world to see your face
And I'm right here next to youBut it's like you're gone too soon
Now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye

Yes, the hardest part in our life is when you have to say goodbye to someone you loved... someday he will know that Im still standing only for him..

Im not looking for the best.. Im still trying to be the best for him.. not the quantity.. but he can see my quality... he can find the prettiest girl, he can find the richest girl, the most fashionable out there... but he can only find 1 girl who will do anything for him.. J and that girl is me!!

0 comments: