Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Not mine!

I know i have to stop saying.. “Its Hurt!” and OK I will stop that! But can i stop lying to myself?? I dont think so..
I feel so empty when Im home, thats why I love my job, my office, my work partners, and even my desk! I prefer overtime than I have to be alone in my room.. or maybe I have to be on gym for 3 hours, or have to stuck in traffic.. hahaha.. suppose to be.. home sweet home.. but sorry.. not for now.. I hate to be alone.. I love to being with my friends,,

Last night, when i was late back to home,, when everybody was fall asleep, only my dogs still waiting for me.. and they welcomed me with full of love.. oh so sweet wasn’t it??
And that makes me realize,, actually Im not alone,, I have family, I have nice friends, I have 2 sweet dogs, and also.. now I have my 2nd mam.. she’s very kind to me.. And thanking God for all of these, really makes me strong, their presence makes me smile..

Yang bener2 bikin aku amaze, disaat gw lg lack in trust with my old friends (sorry have to say this), I found the trully friends in Haniya, te-em and Ade.. they both really knows me well, even im voiceless, speechless, untalkable, they knows what i feel.. knows how to face me..and how to guide me, so Im able to see the truth of life.. without any doubt and regrets.

Im a BIG GIRL in a BIG LIFE with a BIG HEART to keep moving...

Now i feel,, I gave the best for him, even if he give another shot I will give more and more..at least.. I did not do something wrong to him, I am a good and nice partner, I never cheated behind him.
And the most important is.. it ended not because of my fault, totally not mine!

0 comments: