Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Want Pancake!!

After watching I am Sam, suddenly I really want pancake with blueberry cheese on top side with one scoop vanila ice cream.. sounds delicious isnt it?

The first thing come up is.. lunch at pancious would be a great idea..
Almost 6 months I haven’t go there to catch some pancakes or waffles.. and the other thing is.. I want to go there with someone who really love pancakes.. and that person is somenone that I’ve missed...
Its so hard to make a step to through in pancious seat and order one portion of pancake.. because it will remind me of him..

Still remember our date at pancious.. I still remember what he was weared and I was weared of. I still remember how was so hard to get taxi to go home that night.. that day was rainy night..

Yeah.. thats all just a part of our sweet memories.. that Im sure he still remember all of those ;)

Well, I have a plan to ask him for lunch tomorrow.. just want to grab some pancakes and we’ll go after that.. I mean.. we can split after that.. I will go on my way to home, and he will go on his way by himself.. certainly.. just need a companion for eat pancakes.. and I think.. he is a pancake lovers.. he knows the good way to eat pancakes..haha.. I havent meet another guy really love pancakes like he does..

He doesn’t need to talk with me once we’re eating.. all i need just a little companion for lunch..
Oh.. really want pancakes right now..
Actually one of my friends just asked me to get dinner in pancious this night.. but Im not quit sure that he really loves pancakes or not.. and Im not quite sure that he knows how to finish one portion of pancakes so well.. I think he just want to go there because I want to go there.. not because he likes pancakes as like I am.

Okay.. I will ask that person to out for lunch tomorrow..

I want pancake so badly!

0 comments: